Friday, August 29, 2008

Meaningless Introductory Post

Good evening. I’ve been thinking about starting a new blog for a few months now ever since I had a dream, which I’ll get to later, especially since I think I can get literally two, maybe three readers. I’ve been putting it off not wanting to throw effort into something that is quite likely not to have any positive effects but after last night, I need an outlet if only for myself. The event which lead to the sadness will be part of my next post but I didn’t want my first post to be about something so trivial so this is really a place holder. If you’re this far back, I’ll have you know that the third post would have made a great first post but this is the real world and things don’t always work out as if somebody is writing a novel about your life and you’re only the protagonist in a work of literature and have no “real” existence ... or does it?

No comments: